The Fry Family

The Fry Family

Monday, August 8, 2011

Fabric fan remodle

Yeah! My first post is SO amazing if I do say so myself. I know that you will all like this.  I have been trying hard to update all of my kids' bedrooms. We have got the garage almost done, and so the weight bench will be relocating to the garage ( insert happy face here) so my oldest daughter will be getting her own room. So of course I have to make it the best room ever! Well the room isn't ready yet, so I am working on the other two rooms right now.
First thing that I wanted to do is upgrade the kids fans. And as everyone these days we are on a budget here in the Fry household and so buying new was out of the question. So the next best thing? Glue and fabric!!

I covered the fan blades and they are amazing!!
Pictures and tutorial to come. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment